Species Entry Form
- This will be displayed in the filterable grid on the Species page and as the title of the individual Species page.
- Do not worry about italics. They’re added automatically.
- Use the headers “Why is it a Problem?” and “How do I Manage It?”
- Add the style Heading 2 from the dropdown labeled “Paragraph.”
- Do not use boldface in headers because it’s added automatically. You can use bold and italics in text.
- Use the bullet and numbers buttons to create properly-formatted lists.
- Choose two: type of species and type of environment, i.e. “land,” and “animal.”
- Upload the main image of the species. This will appear as a large image on the right side of the individual species page.
FEATURED IMAGE CAPTION
- Add the photo credit for the Featured Image. This will appear beneath the image.
If you have an illustration of the species, add it here.
- Add the Invasiveness Ranking image here.
BIOLOGY SHEET URL
- Add the download address for the UAA Biology Sheet.
EXTRA IMAGES AND CAPTION
- Choose up to three more images.
- Create a single caption that applies to all of the images, i.e. “Image 1: XXXX” or “Photos 1 and 2 by Katherine Schake. Photo 3 by Caleb Simmons”